This RV cover is designed for a new installing method. It can save a whole lot of your time.
1. Thick, triple layer polypropylene top fabric keeps out rain and snow
2.Rugged, U.V. resistant, single layer polypropylene fabric sides
3. Extra reinforced corners with elasticized hem for custom-like fit and prevent tearing of your cover.
4.Perfect for all-weather condition
5. Easy installation,easy removal.
6.Free Storage bag included
7.With a pair of assist steel pole to lift and pull your cover
New Installing Method
1. Unpack the cover, spread it on ground, unzip the zippers of BACK panel of RV cover, roll up BACK panel completely and protected it on top panel with sew-in velcro tapes.(Tip: Spread all the cover on clean ground, find out the front panel or back panel first, DO NOT OPERATE ON DIRT GROUND!)
2. There are 2 pockets on each side panel top near the end of the cover. 2 person point the steel poles into each pocket and lift it up at the same time
3. Either one of operators stand by the end of RV, raise the cover up over the roof of RV, pull the cover carefully from the end to the front of RV until the cover is on the proper position.
(Tip: If you’re feeling hard to moving forward, check if the cover is stuck by any corners or sharp edges of RV roof. If it used to be stuck, operators can move to pockets on the middle of cover, and pull again.)
4, Release the front panel from velcro, zip all zippers, put all buckles & straps on, and done.
3 layer polypropylene top fabric keeps out rain and snow even as single layer polypropylene side fabric vapor out
Reinforced corner patches withstand tears and snags
There are one zippers on each side for simple access
Unique Rope tie down aid
New methods of installing RV cover save your time